Did you know that U.S. marketing spending increased by more than 9% to nearly 481 billion U.S. dollars in 2022? This summarizes the scenario with a thorough overview that the country will also be counting on the essentials of new-age marketing. It has skyrocketed the demand for marketing courses in and around the country. Talking of pursuing marketing courses, you cannot ignore the context of the dissertation.
Marketing dissertations come in various shapes and forms. It’s an endless list, from Relationship Marketing to Branding and Consumer Psychology to Online Marketing. This makes the context of picking unique ideas all the more important. If you are confused about marketing ideas for your dissertation, read this article for helpful topic suggestions.
- Artificial Intelligence
Selling like hotcakes, artificial intelligence is the future that is already here. So, picking this slant for your next project will always be a great choice. Here are some recommended topics for your reference.
- The role of AI in determining flawless steps in the marketing research process
- The future of marketing in the hands of AI-powered bots
- Is AI about to replace manual marketing strategies and workforce?
- The role of AI in marketing data collection and analysis
- Online Marketing
Online or digital marketing is an essential part of modern-day communication. So, you should always watch for the latest topics and slants encompassing this subject matter. Here are a few suggestions for your reference.
- Online marketing vs. traditional marketing – Which is better?
- The role of influencers and celebrities in online marketing
- Analyzing customers’ psychology in digital marketing
- The role of social media platforms in online marketing
- Ethics in Marketing
Ethics in marketing implies the standards of fair-trade practice, moral values, decision-making abilities, environmental responsibilities, and the like. So, this is a very important concept in marketing.
Here are some of the most sought-after topics for your reference.
- The role of local culture in marketing ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility and its role in marketing ethics
- Practicing cruelty-free trade – Elaborate on this context
- What are ethical business practices? Explain with examples
- The 4Ps of Marketing Mix
The 4 Ps stand for Price, Product, Promotion, and Place. Look below and refer to the following topics for easy reference on the go.
- Word-of-mouth and its role in facelifting businesses across the globe
- Analyzing the key determinants of the 4Ps of the marketing mix
- The importance of marketing mix in non-profit organizations
- The role of the 4Ps in international marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is one of the hot topics, and you cannot afford to miss out on this. Here are some suggestions for you to consider in this context of the discussion.
- The influence of social media marketing on brand loyalty
- Influencer marketing and the role of Instagram
- Facebook and its role in facelifting marketing essentials
- Examining the downsides of social media marketing
- Cultural Marketing
Culture plays an important role when it comes to determining advanced marketing goals. Here are some recommendations for some of the most interesting dissertation topics.
- Exploring the effectiveness of native marketing
- How does language impact brand recall values?
- How do supermarket chains overcome cultural barriers?
- The effect of culture and gender on marketing communications
- Direct Marketing
Direct marketing allows businesses to connect with consumers directly. This is said to be one of the most important subjects in marketing. Here are some topics for your reference.
- The role of direct marketing in businesses dealing with beauty products
- The effectiveness of direct marketing in determining brand loyalty
- Can social media be used to reduce the cost of direct marketing?
- Using SMSs and emails to connect directly with customers
- Branding and advertising
Branding and advertising play a crucial role in marketing. The trends in branding and modern advertising are evolving daily, So refer to these topics and pick unique slants for your next dissertation.
- The influence of Covid-19 on hospitality brands
- The role of branding in ensuring product recall value
- How do modern-day brands survive?
- The use of digital spaces to uplift brand image
- Relationship Marketing
Relationship marketing is a tactic to develop long-term relationships with customers. Here are a few good dissertation topics on this subject for your reference.
- Analyzing the importance of relationship marketing in a post-Covid era
- The role of relationship marketing across SMEs
- What are the odds of relationship marketing? A Thorough analysis
- Elaborate on Adidas’s relationship marketing strategies
- B2B Marketing
B2B is one of the oldest forms of marketing. It is considered to be an essential tool for every business house. Here are some topics for you to consider.
- What are the new models and functions in B2B marketing?
- Elaborate on the essentials of B2B social buyer
- The essentials of sales channel enablement in B2B marketing
- The future of B2B marketing – An in-depth analysis
- MBA Marketing
MBA marketing is another important subject and one of the most sought-after concepts. Refer to the following topics for your reference.
- The role of joint buy in a poor industry
- Evaluating the limitations of brand selling plans
- What are the key essentials of Internet commerce?
- Examining the importance of marketing in determining business progress
- Mobile Marketing
In this era of Smartphone devices, mobile marketing is one of the greatest strategies almost every organization embraces. Here are some topics for your reference.
- Can a business build a strong brand image through mobile marketing?
- The role of timing in mobile marketing
- Evaluating the pros and cons of mobile marketing
- Evaluating the pros and cons of push-and-pull mobile marketing strategies
- Consumer Psychology
Understanding consumer psychology is extremely important for effective marketing. Here are some topics for you to consider in your next semester.
- The influence of gender on consumer psychology
- The role of consumer psychology in establishing a startup
- Examining the ways to determine consumer trends
- The impact of consumer psychology analysis on sports product
- International Marketing
Global trends in marketing are evolving each day. So should you. Here are some topics for you to consider.
- The impact of digital platforms on international marketing
- Elaborate on the concept of “think global, act local.”
- Examining the latest trends in international marketing
- The role of AI in facelifting international marketing
- Other Marketing Topics
Here is an extensive list of miscellaneous marketing topics for further insights and references. Have a look.
- The role of Guerrilla marketing in SMEs
- The impact of brand loyalty on customer retention
- Elaborate on the importance of storytelling in marketing
- Analyzing the changing trends in marketing
That’s all, folks! Keep referring to this article, and never miss out on landing the perfect marketing dissertation every semester.